chaired by Vincenzo Greco, Marco Ruggieri
Monday, 23 September 2013 from 10:00 to 14:00 (Europe/Rome) at Catania ( 1-1-Aula F - Aula F )
Investigating on the role of strong magnetic fields on:
N.B. Last minute changes to the program are possible.
- Heavy Ion Collisions
- Phase Structure of Quantum Chromodynamics
- Evolution of the Young Universe
- 10:00 - 10:10Introduction to the topics of the workshop 10'
- 10:10 - 10:45Vector meson condensation 35'
- 10:45 - 11:15Vector meson condensation within NJL model 30'
- 11:15 - 11:35Break
- 11:35 - 12:10QCD thermodynamics in magnetic fields 35'
- 12:10 - 12:45QCD condensates in magnetic fields 35'
- 12:45 - 13:20Energy density fluctuations in the early universe 35'