Safety in the lab
Pursuant to Art. 36 of Legislative Decree 81/2008, it is mandatory for students whose curriculum includes laboratory activities to participate in an Information course on health and safety in the workplace. It is possible to attend this course online in e-learning mode by connecting to: http://studiumarchive.unict.it/sppr/index
- Enter your Student Portal credentials (FC / PIN)
- select "click here and enrol in a course", or click the arrow to the right of your department name
- read the course description
- access the "documents" folder and start the course by viewing all the documents present (the documents are in PDF format and at the end of each module you will have to go back and proceed with the next module)
- go back to "home" and select "test"
- carry out the test
- validate the test by clicking on "confirm" (top right of the page)
- leave the page by selecting "logout"
The test can also be carried out in several stages, and the teaching material will remain available even after the conclusion of the test.
The names of the Students who have successfully completed the online test will be periodically acquired by the Secretary’s Office and sent to the teachers of the Laboratory courses. Only these Students will be admitted to the activities in the Laboratory and, therefore, to the exam.
N.B.: The course is mandatory for all students registered in three-year degrees and for all those registered in master's degrees who have not already achieved this in the three-year degree.